Sport internship offer – Mouratoglou Group is hiring a junior international Business Developer H/F
MOURATOGLOU GROUP IS HIRING A JUNIOR INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS DEVELOPER While the Mouratoglou Academy in Sophia-Antipolis turns tennis potentials into successful professional players, its Tennis Centers, in partnership with the world’s greatest tennis facilities including luxury resorts, will offer programs geared towards the local clientele and international guests who would like to benefit from the essence of the Mouratoglou Methodology as well. The Mouratoglou Tennis Centers at Jumeirah in Dubai and in Costa Navarino in Greece are the first of many international projects to come.
THE ROLE & MAIN GOALS
Mouratoglou has a number of promising upcoming projects, some of which will open to the public already later this year. As Junior International Business Developer you continue to drive, in close cooperation with the Head of International Business Development and senior management, the global expansion of the company.
The scope of the role is broad: focus is on partnership with luxury resorts, exclusive country clubs, infrastructures & large international venues with great tennis facilities. The right person for the job is very flexible in terms of travel and, since moving to the South of France is part of the deal, enjoys the French culture and speak French fluently.
– Achieve international growth, with strong focus on new partners
– Design and implement a strategic business plan to grow the partner base
– Build and promote strong, long-lasting relationships with partners MAIN KPIs
– Signing partnership deals, approved by Senior Management
– Build a qualified project pipeline and drive conversion
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT
– Less than 5 years of work experience, ideally in sales and/or business development
– Ambitious, outspoken goal getter, easy going, capable of making a connection with everyone
– With an x-factor, who is likable and knows how to influence and create a valuable partnership
– Hands-on mentality, eager to take initiative new opportunities and deliver targets
– An entrepreneur who can work with a high degree of autonomy, but is also a good team player
– Capable to think outside of the box, quickly grasp a sense of the atmosphere and match the other side of the table, be liked and build a true connection
– Excellent communication skills in French and English, additional EU languages are an advantage
WHAT’S ON OFFER
Permanent contract. The offer will be based on experience level. Our client offers a market competitive compensation package, next to growth opportunities within the organization. Relocation to the South of France is required. A remote work location will be considered for the right candidate.
South of France | Sophia Antipolis, at Mouratoglou Academy premises